Applications received by January 10, 2020, will receive full consideration, and decisions for those applicants will be available on February 21, 2020, via the portal. If you missed the deadline for full consideration or are new to the Northwest Arkansas area and would like to be considered for the 2020-21 Academic year, please contact the Office of Admissions at 479-245-8030 or email@example.com.
Application Process for New Students
Applications for admission must include the following:
- Online Application Form
- Student and Family Meeting
- Academic Transcript
- Teacher Recommendations (2)
- Standardized Test Scores
- Middle School: Thaden School accepts the most recent standardized test report from the sending school.
- Upper School: Thaden School accepts the ISEE, PreACT, ACT, PSAT, or SAT.
- Thaden School administers (at no cost to the applicant) an assessment for students who do not have already have standardized test scores.
- Applications for indexed tuition are optional
-Families that do not apply for indexed tuition will be required to pay the maximum tuition.