If you are interested in applying for admission after January 10, we recommend that you first contact the Office of Admissions to confirm that space is still available. The admissions team can be reached at (479) 254-8030 or email@example.com.
Application Process for New Students
Applications for admission must include the following:
- Online Application Form
- Student and Family Meeting
- Academic Transcript
- Teacher Recommendations (2)
- Standardized Test Scores
- Middle School: Thaden School accepts the most recent standardized test report from the sending school.
- Upper School: Thaden School accepts the ISEE, PreACT, ACT, PSAT, or SAT.
- Thaden School administers (at no cost to the applicant) an assessment for students who do not have already have standardized test scores.
- Applications for indexed tuition are optional
-Families that do not apply for indexed tuition will be required to pay the maximum tuition.