We are now accepting applications for students entering grades 6-12 in the 2020-21 academic year. The deadline for full consideration is January 10, 2020. Please contact our Office of Admissions with any questions (479-245-8030 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application Process for New Students
Applications for admission must include the following:
- Online Application Form
- Student and Family Meeting
- Academic Transcript
- Teacher Recommendations (2)
- Standardized Test Scores
- Middle School: Thaden School accepts the most recent standardized test report from the sending school.
- Upper School: Thaden School accepts the ISEE, PreACT, ACT, PSAT, or SAT.
- Thaden School administers (at no cost to the applicant) an assessment for students who do not have already have standardized test scores.
- Applications for indexed tuition are optional
-Families that do not apply for indexed tuition will be required to pay the maximum tuition.