Please contact the Office of Admissions if you are interested in applying for the 2021-22 academic year.
Process for New Applicants
Applications for admission must include the following:
- Applicant and Family Meeting
- Academic Records
- Teacher Recommendations (2)
- Standardized Test Scores
- Middle School: Thaden School accepts the most recent standardized test report from the sending school.
- Upper School: Thaden School accepts the ISEE, PreACT, ACT, PSAT, or SAT. Thaden School administers (at no cost to the applicant) an assessment for students who do not already have standardized test scores.
- Applications for indexed tuition are optional
- Families that do not apply for indexed tuition will be required to pay the maximum tuition.