Ways to Give
Choose the method that works best for you!
Cash or Check
We accept currency, money orders, bank drafts, and bank wires. We also welcome your check made payable to Thaden School. Please mail or deliver your gift to:
Office of Advancement
800 SE C Street
Bentonville, AR 72712
You can make a gift today using your credit card (Visa, American Express, Discover, or MasterCard). Your donation can post immediately or be divided into monthly, quarterly, or yearly installments.
Many Thaden School donors are employed by companies that encourage donations that support education. Donors who wish to support Thaden School can provide more substantial support with the assistance of a matching gift company. Before making your gift, check to see if your company provides matching contributions.
There are many options for leaving your legacy through planned gifts to Thaden School. Some of these are:
- Bequests through a will or trust.
- Designating Thaden School as the beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy.
- Utilizing a gift model such as a charitable gift annuity, charitable unitrust, or IRA rollover.
In Memory / In Honor
Gifts may be made by a donor or by a group in honor of an individual. To learn more, contact the Office of Advancement.
You can also support Thaden School in many other ways. We accepts gifts of goods in kind (tangible personal property), including:
- Securities such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
- Gifts-in-kind of tangible property such as works of art, vehicles, or animals.
- Intangible property such as patents, inventions, and copyrights.
- Real estate, including both present and future interests.
- Oil, gas, and mineral interests.
To discuss this giving option, please contact Director of Finance and Operations, Kim Strickland.
Your gift can be pledged with a monthly, quarterly, or annual contribution. You can establish your pledge on this site through the Give Now option. You may fulfill your pledge through a variety of payment methods.